CU in Denver Exhibitor Information
When you exhibit at the CU in Denver Conference co-hosted by CUNA and World Council, you'll not only expose your brand to key credit union leaders, but also have the opportunity to network, attend conference educational sessions and showcase the value your company offers.
What does your exhibit hall booth include?
- One 10'x10' booth
- Two full conference registrations for your staff
- Draped back wall - 8' high
- Draped side walls - 36" high
- One-line identification sign
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Pre-show and final attendee rosters (typically recieved 3 week prior to and following the event)
- Opportunity to rent furniture and electricty through the show service kit (additional cost)
- Carpet or flooring is required and can be purchased through the show service kit (additional cost)
- Premium booth $3,500 each (main aisle placement and minimum $2,500 sponsorship purchase)
- Standard booth $3,250 each
- Corners $350 each (islands are four corners = $1,400)
Please note that exhibitors must register on the exhibitor registration form only. Two conference registrations are included with each booth purchase, additional registrations are $700 each if you pre-register or $800 each if you register additional attendees onsite. Non-exhibitors or representatives of non-exhibiting companies may not register as attendees.