America's Credit Union Conference • June 26-29, 2016 • Washington State Convention Center • Seattle
What does your exhibit hall booth include?
- One 10' x 10' booth
- Two full conference registrations for your staff
- Draped back wall — 8' high
- Draped side walls — 36" high
- One-line identification sign
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Pre-show and final attendee rosters (typically sent 3 weeks prior to and following the event)
- Opportunity to rent furniture and electricity through the show service kit (additional cost)
- Carpet or flooring is required and can be purchased through the show service kit (additional cost)
- Premium Booth — $3,500 each (priority placement and minimum $2,500 sponsorship purchase)
- Standard Booth — $3,250
- Corners — additional $350 per corner (islands are four corners = $1,400)
- Check out the different advertising and sponsorship options
- Reserve your booth
- Please note that exhibitors must register on the exhibitor registration form. Non-exhibitors or representatives of non-exhibiting companies may not register as attendees.
- You receive two full conference registrations with each booth. Additional registrations are $700 each if you pre-register, or $800 each if you register onsite.
- The exhibit hall grand opening and reception begins on Sunday, June 26 at 6:15 pm. View the conference schedule for exhibit hall hours.