CU in Denver Exhibitor Information
When you exhibit at the America's Credit Union Conference (ACUC) and the World Credit Union Conference joint event co-hosted by CUNA and the World Council of Credit Unions, you will not only expose your brand to key credit union leaders, but also have the opportunity to network, attend conference educational sessions and showcase the value your company offers.
- View the 2015 Exhibit Hall Schedule
- View the 2015 Floor Plan
- View the 2015 Exhibitor List (Excel)
- View the 2014 ACUC Demographic Report
- View the 2014 World Credit Union Conference Demographic Report
What does your exhibit hall booth include?
- One 10'x10' booth
- Two full conference registrations for your staff, including keynote speaker and breakout sessions
- Draped back wall - 8' high
- Draped side walls - 36" high
- One-line identification sign
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Pre-show and final attendee rosters (typically recieved 3 week prior to and following the event)
- Opportunity to rent furniture and electricty through the show service kit (additional cost)
- Carpet is required and can be purchased through the show service kit (additional cost)
- Premium booth $3,500 USD each (main aisle placement and minimum $2,500 USD sponsorship purchase)
- Standard booth $3,250 USD each
- Corners $350 USD each (islands are four corners = $1,400 USD)
Please note that exhibitors must register on the exhibitor registration form only. Two conference registrations are included with each booth purchase, additional registrations are $700 USD each if you pre-register or $800 USD each if you register additional attendees onsite. Non-exhibitors or representatives of non-exhibiting companies may not register as attendees.