Want to reach credit union leaders?
November 14-17, 2016 in Dallas
This combined conference provides an intimate and productive learning experience for attendees — and big networking opportunities for you! As a sponsor, you’ll build connections with leaders seeking opportunities for membership growth. Sponsorship opportunities start at only $3,500.
Fall is prime time for credit union budgeting and strategic planning
Place your ad in the September issue of Credit Union Magazine by August 1, and materials are due August 5
When you want to reach credit union leaders, reach for Credit Union Magazine. What's on tap for the September issue?
- The member experience: Many CUs are hiring retail professionals to transform their sales and service experiences.
- CU staffing and a living wage: Where do CUs stand in the debate over paying a "living wage"? Economists and employment experts weigh in. Plus, we'll have exclusive data from the newest CUNA Staff Salary Report.
- Grassroots advocacy: CUNA's political affairs team shares highlights from a successful primary season and offers strategies for grassroots activities ahead of the fall elections.
- Products: As CUs continue to evolve their branches, what tools are proving most valuable?
- This issue has bonus distribution at several schools, including CUNA Regulatory Compliance School, CUNA Collections & Bankruptcy School, CUNA Technology Council Conference, CUNA Operations, Sales & Service Council Conference, and CUNA Sales & Service Culture School.
Rub elbows with credit union "thinkers and doers"
CUNA presents more than 25 educational events—with attendance ranging from 50-350—that have opportunities for sponsorships. These sponsorships highlight your company and give you the opportunity to attend events, so you can get to know the "thinkers and doers" who purchase your products and services.